I hope we can build a website that will focus on the parish, the community, the schools, and the homes.
I think we need:
– People who are trained to manage the site so that there are backups and the tasks shared.
– People with different perspectives and experience. With the parish at the centre, we will be relevant to young and old.
– People in touch with the community, the other faith communities, the schools, and news and events that promote and support families.
– A place where faith can be shared, learned, and grow.
– To grow in faith through education, communication, art, history, music.
– To maintain the community that St. Leo parish is.
I don’t know yet if the new website can do this, but it’s worth a try!
I would appreciate your thoughts.
Peace be with you,